Name: Amanda Brandt
Astrological sign: Taurus
Born under the Water Monkey according to Chinese Zodiac.
Favorite Color: Blue. However, I like pretty much any cool color. Not warm colors. Gross.
Favorite musical: West Side Story. Favorite Movement from West Side Story: The Somewhere Ballet dream sequence.
Dream job: Write funny things and have people laugh when they read them.
Favorite flower: Tulip, any variety EXCEPT PARROT.
Favorite swim stroke: the breaststroke. duh.
Words that are most frequently misspelled: chief, mountain, melancholy, supposed and throughout.
- Spontaneous funny face-making
- Ability to ski on water and land
- CPR/First Aid/Lifeguard certified
- Natural Blonde
- Member of Ravenclaw
- Inability to hold a grudge for more than three days
- Proficient in glitter and glitter glue
- Deep emotional response to most things in life (some call this ‘dramatic’.)
- I can read good
- No known allergies
- Funny behavior
- Slow to anger
- Speak conversational French
- Ability to pretend interest in any given topic
- Easily flustered and overwhelmed
- Can never tell the difference between the constellations Cassiopeia and The Seven Sisters
- Limited knowledge of bird species
- Once angered, I’m angry. ANGRY. For no more than three days.
- Very trusting of others
- Salmon shorts
- Readily sunburnt
- Shrill voice
- Terrible at telling stories
- Dislikes most children
- Frequently seeks praise from superiors/peers
Interests/Future talking points:
- The celestial bodies that compose the night sky
- Ability to cook/bake
- The human condition
- Potential vegan lifestyle
- Museums/Old times/”‘The Good Old Days”
- The Oregon Trail (both the game and the actual path of migration)
- Military Time
- Subway/Metro Systems
- Public transit in general
- Rice (and why it is a delicious food)
- James Dean
- The tragedy that is Lindsay Lohan
Other points of interest:
- No tattoos
- Must wear glasses/contacts; can be frequently seen in spectacle
- Wears a watch
- Knows words to most songs
- Terrible at card games