My last blog was a “This I believe” essay I wrote. (Check it out!)
When I first started to write that essay, it was difficult to put my finger on one thing I definitively believed in.
However, the more I wrote, the more things I discovered I believe in with my entire heart and soul.
Here they are:
- Blue is the best color.
- Tulips are the prettiest flower known to mankind.
- 99% of the girls in my sorority have beautiful and magnificent hair. I am the 1%.
- Only celebrities can rock the middle part. Just trust me on this. I realize I’m not a hair authority (see above), but please refrain!
- Blonde is the best color of hair. (Yes, I realize I am biased but whatever.)
- West Side Story is a perfect musical.
- Theatre people are cool.
- There is NOTHING wrong with being a tad over-dramatic.
- Beaches are always better than snow. (Pause for dramatic effect.) ALWAYS.
- Creighton is a wonderful university and I am thankful that I can such a marvelous institution.
- Laughing is the best!
- After one gets a vaccination/blood drawn/other pain-inducing needle operation, it is only natural that ice cream follows.
- Old music is the best. Glenn Miller is my man.
- Band-aids NEVER stay on when you use them to cover a shoe blister.
- The word ‘groovy’ is horribly underused in today’s society. What a great term! See for yourself: http://www.google.com/search?sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8&q=groovy+definition#hl=en&q=groovy&tbs=dfn:1&tbo=u&sa=X&ei=N05uT6rlEarM2AWXgMHxAQ&ved=0CCwQkQ4&bav=on.2,or.r_gc.r_pw.r_qf.,cf.osb&fp=dcfb21c058468efb&biw=1366&bih=643
What do you think? Do you agree? Disagree? Let me know!